6/11/11

Kiss The Rain

Raindrops has a special place in my heart. It reminds me of my childhood, back when life is simple. Running around, playing in the rain with my little brothers and eating champorado.

It rained on the day my father died. The scene might be blurry in my memory but i still remember the rain, it was the only thing that I remembered. It was like the heavens are crying along with us,however, there is peace in my heart because i know that he is in a much better place now.

anyway I love this Christian guy. I only know that his name is Yiruma and he is a christian. I listened to most of his songs and it brings me to places. It's wonderful to know that he wanted to glorify God in playing songs for him. Well this piece is about rain. It's raining here and I feel like running in the rain never minding the people around me, but i think that's not going to work out here... My hometown is so much better when raining than here in the city. Well I love this city but when its raining there's something in me that misses my home.
Try to listen to this soothing music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment